Are you affiliated with the Westminster Courthouse?

The City is not affiliated with the Superior Court of California - County of Orange - West Justice Center. Please refer to their website for website for further assistance.

Do you offer notary services?

The City does not provide notary services to the public.

Does City Hall provide U.S. passport services?

City Hall does not offer passport services. The Orange County Clerk-Recorder Office provides US passport services. Review their website for more information on locations and times.

How and where do I register to vote?

Information on voter registration may be found through the Orange County Registrar of Voters' office.  The phone number is (714) 567-7600, or you may click on this link:  http://www.ocvote.com

If you have changed your residence, or your name since you last registered, or you wish to change your party affiliation, you will need to re-register to vote.

I would like to request public records from the City. How do I go about in requesting one?

Please refer to Public Records Page.

Where can I receive copies of vital records, such as birth or death certificates, marriage certificates, or divorce decree?

Copies may be obtained from the Orange County Clerk-Recorder's Office. The nearest office is the County Community Service Center located at:

County Community Service Center
15460 Magnolia Street
Westminster, CA 92683

9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday -  Friday (closed daily from 12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.)

Only marriage licenses and passport services are available at this location.