Development Engineering ensures all construction in the public right-of-way complies with adopted codes and engineering standards. Development Engineering is also responsible for all subdivision processing.
Development Engineering responsibilities include:
- Plan check services for residential and commercial development, tract and parcel maps, lot line adjustments and easements.
- Review of street, storm drain, water and sewer improvement plans.
- Technical review and issuance of Encroachment Permits.
- Development of new applications and maintenance of the Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
- Right-of-Way descriptions.
- Preparation and processing of Records of Survey and Certificates of Compliance.
- Preparation of easement documents.
- Public Counter assistance.
We are committed to assisting you as you prepare plans to develop land in Westminster. For your convenience, we have included the following forms and applications:
- Insurance Requirements for ROW Contractors
- Insurance Requirements for Minor Residential Projects
- Easement Deed
- Easement Deed Procedures
- Encroachment Permit Application
- Grading Permit Application
- Hold as One Agreement Form
- Hold as One Agreement Procedures
- Lot Line Adjustment
- Lot Line Adjustment Procedures
- Civil Engineer's Certificate of Rough/Precise Grade
- Title Block