The Street Maintenance Division maintains City streets in a safe, drivable condition cost effectively through proper resource allocation.
- Repair potholes and other patching needs.
- Repaint crosswalks, legends and red curb and replace/repair regulatory and warning signs.
- Repair/replace damaged concrete curbs, gutter and sidewalks to help alleviate drainage issues and eliminate height differentials.
- Maintain the City's catch basins and storm drains.
- Conduct scheduled sweeping of the streets, arterial sidewalks, and City parking lots.
- Administer concrete replacement and street sweeping contracts.
Contact: (714) 895-2876 or firstname.lastname@example.org.