Free Water Use Audit
Westminster residents who would like to reduce water use and bill costs, or those who would like to further conserve water, may participate in a Complementary Water Use Audit. Westminster Water Division Staff can help you to identify ways to reduce water use inside and outside your home.
Water Use Audits Include
- Checking for leaks in toilets, faucets, and in the water meter
- Checking showerhead flow rates, aerator flow rates, and recommend replacement, as necessary
- Checking toilet flow rates, recommend installation of displacement device, replace leaking toilet flapper
- Checking irrigation system and timers
- Reviewing and developing irrigation schedules
- Measuring current landscaped area
- Measuring total irrigation area
Complementary Water Use Audits are also available to multi-family property managers and owners.
For more information about complementary Water Use Audits contact Billy Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-548-3690.