Reporting Public Corruption

Westminster Police Officer Misconduct

The Westminster Police Department's Professional Standards Unit (PSU) has the responsibility to investigate:

  • Any allegation of criminal conduct involving any member of the department.
  • Any allegation of misconduct involving any member of the department.
  • Allegations of unnecessary or excessive force used by a member of the department during the performance of their duty.

To report WPD police officer misconduct, please call (714) 898-3315 ext. 4531.

You may retrieve the form by clicking here: complaint form.

Have it delivered to our Police Department by emailing to:, dropping it off or mailing it to:

PSU Commander
Westminster Police Department
8200 Westminster Blvd.
Westminster CA, 92683

Reporting Public Corruption

To report public corruption, please visit the FBI Public Corruption webpage and submit an online tip or call the local FBI corruption hotline at (855) 5 BRIBES.