| || |
WESTMINSTER WATER RESTRICTIONS
- Outdoor watering is limited the ONE day a week November through March:
- Even number street addresses: Monday
- Odd number street addresses: Tuesday
- Outdoor watering is limited the THREE days a week April through October:
- Even number street addresses: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Odd number street addresses: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- No outdoor watering between hours:
- 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (June to September) and 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 pm. (October - May)
- Water no longer than 15 minutes per irrigation station.
- No excessive water run-off.
- No washing down hard or paved surfaces.
- All leaks must be fixed within 72 hours.
- Filling or re-filling ornamental lakes and ponds is prohibited.
- Pools may not be refilled more than 18 inches per month and initial filling of spas and swimming pools is prohibited as of July 1, 2015.
- No watering for 48 hours following measurable rain.
- Restaurants may only serve water upon request
- Lodging establishments must offer option o decline linen service
- Car washes and laundries must use re-circulating water systems
- Restaurants must use pre-rinse spray valves
- Residents may water by hand-held bucket or hand-held hose with shut-off nozzle at any time
- Residents may water for a short time to adjust or repair irrigation system
- Residents may use low flow drip irrigation systems