2020-2024 Consolidated Plan
Every five years, the City develops a Five-Year Consolidated Plan as required by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The Consolidated Plan establishes a strategy for how the City will invest federal Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and Home Investment Partnerships Program (HOME) funds to meet Westminster's ongoing affordable housing, community development, economic development, and public service needs.
These funds currently support our summer youth program, Project SHUE, senior meals, fair housing programs, affordable housing development, street overlays, and more.
Westminster is now developing the 2020-2025 Consolidated Plan. An important part of this process is gathering input from Westminster residents and stakeholders to identify the most important community needs.
A community workshop was held on October 22nd, the PowerPoint presentation can be viewed below.
Our survey is now closed.
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICES
- Staff Report - 5/13/2020
- Attachment 1 - 2020-21 to 2024-25 Consolidated Plan
- Attachment 2 - 2020/21 Annual Action Plan
- Attachment 3 - 2020-21 to 2024-25 Citizen Participation Plan
- Attachment 4 - Neighborhood Pride Multi-Family Inspection Program
- Attachment 5 - 2020-21 to 2024-25 Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice (AI)
- Staff Report - 3/11/2020