About the Planning Commission
The Planning Commission is made up of five Westminster residents appointed by the City Council. It is given the authority to make decisions on land use and development proposals throughout the City. In some cases, the Commission acts as advisors to the City Council on certain land use and development proposals.
The Commission holds regular scheduled public meetings on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month. For a calendar of scheduled Planning Commission meetings, click on the city calendar link here.
In an effort to protect public health and prevent the spread of Covid-19, in lieu of attending the Planning Commission meeting, members of the public may view the meeting live in one of the following ways:
- City of Westminster Streaming Video Online
- Via Zoom. The link and meeting information is published on the current Planning Commission agenda. The link will change with each meeting, so be sure to look at the current or posted agenda.
Members of the public who wish to address the Planning Commission may submit comments in writing through e-mail up to 24 hours prior to the meeting:
- Submit e-mails to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Comments received via the Westminster Planning Commission Comments e-mail within 24 hours prior to the meeting will be provided to the Planning Commission and reflected in the minutes, but will not be read during Oral Communications.
- Comments containing words of profanity, obscenity, or discriminatory language will be removed.
- These comments will become part of the official meeting record. A full name is required so that it may be reflected in the record, but other personal information (i.e. phone numbers, addresses, etc.) should not be included as it will be published.
In lieu of written comments, members of the public who wish to verbally address the Planning Commission during Oral Communications or the Public Hearing may submit a request to speak form prior to the beginning of the meeting:
- Use the following form to request to speak: Request to speak form.
- Once you have filled out the above form, please submit the form to the following email address: email@example.com.
- If you wish to speak, you must attend the Planning Commission meeting via the Zoom meeting link provided in the Planning Commission meeting agenda. When your name is called, please press the "Raise Your Hand" button and wait for the Planning Commission Clerk to enable your microphone.
- When your microphone is activated, please state your name and city of residence for the record.
Quynh-Giao Nguyen, Commission Chair
Weston Seid, Commission Vice Chair
Carlos Manzo, Commissioner
Mark Nguyen, Commissioner
Nguyet Pham, Commissioner
|Planning Commission Links|
|Planning Commission Meeting Videos|
|2020 Meeting Agendas|
|Agenda Archive- 2019 & Prior|
|2020 Meeting Minutes|
|Minutes Archive- 2019 & Prior|