Classes & Camps
Youth & Adult Classes and Camps
Classes for all ages and interests are available, giving unique opportunities to experience something new! For more information please call the Community Services & Recreation Department at (714) 895-2860 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for the
Class registration is accepted at the Westminster Community Services and Recreation Department, 8200 Westminster Blvd., Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am to 5:30 p.m., Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., closed alternate Fridays. In addition to cash, check, MasterCard and Visa, you may use your ATM debit card to register in person. Call (714) 895-2860 for more information.
For mail in registration, click on this link to download a Class Registration and Waiver Form.
- Complete both sides of the registration form and make check or money order payable to “City of Westminster”.
- Mail completed registration form and signed waiver to:
Recreation Class Registrar
8200 Westminster Blvd.
Westminster, CA 92683
- Enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope if confirmation of registration is desired.
- Register early as space is limited.
- No registration is taken at classes.
- Registration is not accepted after the second class meeting.
- Program information may be subject to change.
- A $15 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- No refunds will be made after the second class or one day workshop.
Check out these cool classes you can take at home!
Click here for admin login (staff only)