Classes & Camps
Youth & Adult Classes and Camps
Classes for all ages and interests are available, giving unique opportunities to experience something new! For more information please call the Community Services & Recreation Department at (714) 895-2860 or email us at email@example.com
Please note - all City buildings and facilities are closed until the end of March or until further notice. All Spring 2020 activities, classes and programs have been postponed as well, until further notice, in compliance of this directive. You may browse our Spring Brochure below to see what we are offering once we get the go ahead.
Take care & stay safe.
Class registration is accepted at the Westminster Community Services and Recreation Department, 8200 Westminster Blvd., Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am to 5:30 p.m., Fridays from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., closed alternate Fridays. In addition to cash, check, MasterCard and Visa, you may use your ATM debit card to register in person. Call (714) 895-2860 for more information.
For mail in registration, click on this link to download a Class Registration and Waiver Form.
- Complete both sides of the registration form and make check or money order payable to “City of Westminster”.
- Mail completed registration form and signed waiver to:
Recreation Class Registrar
8200 Westminster Blvd.
Westminster, CA 92683
- Enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope if confirmation of registration is desired.
- Register early as space is limited.
- No registration is taken at classes.
- Registration is not accepted after the second class meeting.
- Program information may be subject to change.
- A $15 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- No refunds will be made after the second class or one day workshop.
Check out these cool classes you can take at home!
Click here for admin login (staff only)