Human Resources & Risk Management
The mission of the Human Resources & Risk Management Department is to serve as a strategic partner to all City departments. The Department strives to attract, recruit, retain, and develop highly qualified employees to deliver quality services to the employees, citizens, and customers of the City of Westminster.
The goal of the Human Resources & Risk Management Department is to provide ethical leadership, responsive assistance, and exceptional customer service in all personnel and employment matters, and to safeguard the City's resources through responsible risk management.
The Human Resources & Risk Management Department is dedicated and responsible for overseeing and providing guidance in the following areas:
- Recruitment & Selection
- Benefits Administration
- Classification & Compensation
- Employee and Labor Relations
- Leave Administration
- Workforce Development & Training
- Safety and Risk Management (e.g., Workers' Compensation and Liability Claims)
This website is designed to provide general information about the functions of the Human Resources & Risk Management Department.
Additional information regarding the City's Human Resources programs may be found by clicking on one of the links to the left of this page.
If you need additional information or assistance on any matter pertaining to Human Resources, please contact our general line at (714) 548-3244 or via e-mail at !WST-Personnel@Westminster-Ca.gov
- For specific questions related to our health benefits program, please contact Human Resources Analyst Germain Hernandez at ghernandez@westminster-CA.gov or at 714-548-3194.
- For specific questions related to Risk Management, please contact Administrative Analyst Jaclyn Mai at firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-548-3450.
The City of Westminster is an Equal Opportunity Employer.