Worn or Torn Flag

The Mayor and City Council are dedicated to displaying the American flag at all municipal facilities and at various other locations throughout the City.  If you see a flag that has been damaged or needs to be replaced, please contact the Public Works Maintenance Department at (714) 548-3252.

Report Worn or Torn Flag
Your Information (optional)

Flag Location